Instagram of Jungkook’s tattoo shop
“I’ve been receiving hundreds of messages like this daily. I’ve had many conversations with many BTS fans yesterday. Through those conversations I was able to see that those that have cursed and threatened me were not all BTS fans.
I understand that if I had taken the advice from Big Hit Entertainment and just stayed quiet that everything would have just passed…but over a month has passed since the incident and we are still receiving these types of messages and our shop has been reported to the police. I’m living off a couple of hours of sleep and going to therapy sessions and replying on alcohol. Am I supposed to continue living like this? And this is not just about me. My friends, family and acquaintances are all being cursed and threatened as well. Am I supposed to just watch as all this happen?
We had continuously been communicating with Big Hit in regards to how to go about this incident. In the beginning we just trusted their advice on staying quiet until everything had settled down. And we thought that they would later proceed with the appropriate actions.
But the company later stated that they took no responsibility for the things that happened during Jungkook on his vacation.
During our last phone conversation, they made it look like I was someone looking for compensation for this situation. I told them firmly that that was not my intention and did not need it.
We have received a huge amount of hurt and damage and are still receiving more and more to this day.
So after much thought, I am going to write our situation for those select fans.
Although it is quite the minority, I will tell the truth because they are curious. After many conversations, I’ve realized that those fans that claimed to be BTS fans were just trolls on the internet pretending to be fans and using that cover to threaten and report me. I was able to see that there were more true fans that were worried about us and apologized to us for this incident.
However, I feel that damages and threats to our shop will continue to happen.
I am saying this again!
Mijoo and Jungkook dating rumors are not true and his tattoo is not an initial tattoo. The photos and videos related to this were not exposed by our shop employees.
Mijoo is just a normal girl who works hard in her field of her work and is just like you or me.
Also, we have never posted any media related to BTS or Jungkook and we have no intention of doing business with them. It is mostly because of the trolls that this rumor became so widespread.
With the help of fans, we have found some more details on the people that have spread these malicious rumors, and we will continue to track them down until we find them and have them take responsibility for their actions.
I truly apologize for all the misunderstandings and rumors. I also want to thank all the BTS fans that have given us so much support through this time.
Moving forward, we will not answer to any questions. I know that many of you may still be curious about a lot of things. After some time has passed, I’m sure that Big Hit and Jungkook will have something to state in the future.
I have also stopped communication with Big Hit and Jungkook quite some time ago.
Lastly, I understand that those that have threatened and hurt me are not BTS fans and I will not be responding to any of them.”
original post: theqoo
1. Wow, they’re really crazy…
2. I want you to reveal who sent you the message. They think it’s interesting to disrupt others’ lives, manipulate and spread false rumors. Big Hit, please be prepared to sue and don’t give up the tattoo shop.
3. How do non-fans know about the tattoo shop and terrorize them?ㅋㅋㅋ Are you sure they are not Bangtan fans?
4. Bangtan fans always blame the antis as the way they did to Hash Swan. Where is their conscience?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. How the hell did they do that? There are many people with mental illness in the world.
6. Bangtan fans are really uglyㅋㅋㅋ Even when you search for tattoo shop on twitter, there are lots of Bangtan fans cursing the tattoo shop .. They’re just trying to blame the antis
7. Then who leaked the photos? Who could do that except the people at the tattoo shop?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. Didn’t Bangtan fans get good influences from them?….ㅋㅋ Where are the good influences they get…?ㅋㅋ
9. Jungkook made a mistake. Bangtan fans kept attacking the tattoo shop. Please acknowledge that Jungkook has caused damage to everyone, the members and the tattoo shop.
10. What do you want Big Hit to do? Do you want a lawyer?
11. So who uploaded the photos? Another guest?
12. Why do you believe in Big Hit?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There’s no reason for Big Hit to help you
BTS Jungkook’s tattoo shop “I’ve been receiving hundreds of threatening messages every day so far”
original post: naver
1. [+958, -176] The fact that most of them are not BTS fans. I’m a BTS fan, but even when I look at the fan cafe, no one mentions it ㅋㅋ I forgot it, but the antis have nothing to do ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+555, -47] In order to understand this, rumors and unfounded criticism about Jungkook go too far. I’m surprised that Big Hit did nothing.
3. [+372, -10] Who leaked the photos?
4. [+463, -220] I was a bit depressed when I saw the photo inside the tattoo shop, but I don’t know why he went with them in the first place.
5. [+276, -35] Why don’t you call the police or because your tattoo shop is an illegal place of business?
6. [+199, -59] First of all, the tattoo shop is illegal and the interior is also pasted with hints of adult products.