JYP side “GOT7 Youngjae has a conflict between classmates, other accusations are not true”
On October 21, JYP Entertainment spoke up to address recent school bullying allegations directed toward GOT7’s Youngjae.
Back on October 20, a netizen claiming to be a former classmate of Youngjae’s accused him of engaging in bullying, such as hitting and stealing possessions. Now, JYP Entertainment has stepped up to reveal Youngjae’s side of the story.
The label began, “We have discussed this matter with our artist Youngjae, and we heard from him that there was one account of conflict between classmates which went as far as a physical collision, and afterward, they were unable to make up from the incident; however, all of the netizen’s other accusations are not true.”
The label continued, “The netizen claimed that they contacted JYP Entertainment regarding the allegations via email, but we have not received any emails from this individual thus far. We then attempted to contact the individual from our part in order to look into the truth, but we have not received any response so far.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. This is the worst response ever
2. So is there anything else? I don’t understand what JYP is saying. According to this article, there was a fight but not bullying..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. Isn’t it normal for students to fight?
4. In the current situation, JYP’s statement is ambiguous.. I’ll wait until everything clears up
5. Wow… That is the worst response. GOT7 fighting!!!
6. Idols shouldn’t even fight when they were in school?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. What is the company’s response? I don’t understand
8. I don’t even know GOT7 Youngjae’s face, but to be honest, it’s normal for students to fight when they were in school
9. JYP, why are you saying useless words?
10. I can’t say anything now, I’ll wait