JYP securities report summary today
1. Stray Kids has been predicted to be the 6th artist to rank as a million-seller
2. Pre-orders for Stray Kids’ album have already surpassed 830,000 copies and are expected to easily surpass 1 million copies
3. Stray Kids will be the fastest artists in the company to hit a million-seller record, given that they debuted only 4 years ago
4. ITZY’s recent comeback in the second quarter of 2021 with the album Guess Who along with TWICE’s Taste of Love had sold a total of around 1,200,000 copies collectively
5. In the 3rd quarter of 2021, JYP is planning to hit their best stride with a comeback for ITZY and Stray Kids
6. They are planning a total of 5 teams. First, their new girl group. Second, they plan to debut a new boy band under Studio J, the same team that launched DAY6. They will also be debuting a new boy group through LOUD, a reality survival program in collaboration with P NATION
7. They also plan to launch a male version of NiziU in Japan and also a boy group in China
8. JYP is planning to grow even more as they have acquired 23.3% of shares in Dunamu, a tech company
original post: theqoo
1. Is Stray Kids popular? They can’t even enter the Melon chart
2. What will Stray Kids do when they sell 1 million copies? All I can remember is Hyunjin’s school violenceㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. Is Stray Kids popular overseas? Are you saying they sell better than TWICE?
4. Stray Kids seems to be selling well because they have a lot of foreign fans
5. They can’t even enter the charts in Korea, but you’re saying they’ll sell 1 million copies..?
6. For JYP, money is more important than personalityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. I don’t know who the members are, and their songs aren’t popular but it’s weird that they sold 1 million copies
8. Stray Kids and ITZY both remind me of school violence
9. They sold 1 million copies without any hit songs
10. A new girl group? What about ITZY?