Chinese idol group receiving divided opinions after appearing at KCON
Boy Story of JYP, a Chinese boy group
In the center (Nichkhun, ITZY, GOT7)
Produce Japan is also participating in KCON Japan.
On the contrary, I don’t understand if the Chinese invite a Korean group to promote Chinese cultural events.
They belong to a Korean company, what’s the problem?
original post: theqoo
1. What if they belong to a Korean company?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They can’t speak Korean or sing songs in Korean.
2. That’s not good because a Korean company can’t save C-pop or J-pop
3. There are many Korean idol groups. Why don’t you let them attend instead of a Chinese group?
4. After that, do they sing in Korean?
5. It’s KCON, why is C-pop? They have no Korean members
6. I don’t want to see C-pop at KCON
7. It’s KCON, the K-Pop concert. Why are you promoting Chinese idol group?
8. You have to produce in Korea, sing in Korean and perform your activities in Korea. If you don’t have these 3 elements, you are not a Kpop singer.
9. Is this the task of Korean entertainment artists to reduce our Kpop position and revive C-Pop and J-Pop? I really don’t understand. After all, why?
10. It’s strange that a group of Chinese members sing Chinese songs at KCONㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. Why is there a C-pop group for concerts of K-pop groups?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. Why do they sing Chinese songs at KCON?
13. They should change the name of the concert from KCON to ACON
14. I don’t know if it’s because I’m conservative, but I’ll admit if Chinese people come to Korea to promote as K-Pop groups with Korean songs, but if they sing Chinese songs, they’re not K-pop group.