A collection of female trainees praised by the audience at the JYP trainee showcase held yesterday
New trainee. She went to see TWICE’s concert in Japan and was casted by JYP. The voice is pretty good. She’s so cute
Japanese trainee. Her visual is amazing. She may be the center of the next girl group
Hae Won (2003)
Trainee who has the most surprising vocal development
Lily M (2002)
South Korea, Australia. She came out from K-pop Star, good voice. She can debut solo or girl group.
Japan. The oldest female trainee ever revealed. She’s good at dancing. She must aim for the main dancer like TWICE Momo
+ Trainees didn’t get good response yesterday
Yu Na (2004)
Korea, Japan. She doesn’t seem to be as well received as last year. But she’s still a good candidate for the next girl group debut.
Ji Woo (2004~2005)
Even though she’s plump, she still looks pretty
Jia Yu (2003)
Taiwan. Same nationality as TWICE Tzuyu. One of the long-term trainees.
There are many visual members. JYP girl group has the ability to succeed.
original post: theqoo
1. There are many Japanese trainees
2. Why are there so many foreigners?
3. Why should foreigners like Japan be in the Korean group?
4. Most of them are Japanese;
5. Anyway, Japanese trainees are still better than Chinese trainees
6. Why are there so many Japanese trainees ?; Of course, it’s because TWICE has had great success with 3 Japanese members; Also, Taiwanese trainee is Tzuyu, so obviously they keep going.
7. But it will take 4, 5 years to debutㅋㅋ
8. It seems that TWICE is very successful and their profits in Japan are better than other countries, so JYP is targeting Japan.
9. There are many Japanese trainees to target the Japanese market because there is a big difference between having Japanese members or not.
10. Because I’m happy with TWICE, I think having many Japanese trainees is normal. If you look at TWICE, the Japanese members are the most popular people in both Japan and Korea…
11. JYP is really bad. How many Japanese trainees are there?