JYP’s power abuse on subcontractors that was buried
JYP hired subcontractors to produce and sell character goods. JYP expected them to sell well so they asked the subcontractors to produce a lot.
About 5000 goods were produced. However, they only sold about 140 goods. JYP then said they would only pay for 140 goods, causing subcontractors to pay production costs and the rest of the unsold goods.
The subcontractors tried to sell the unsold goods at a clearance price, but JYP banned them for copyright issues.
JYP then said that they were unaware of the loss of subcontractors because they entrusted the business to a management company.
original post: pann
1. [+171, -11] This was the fault of some JYP workers. The workers were fired and JYP compensated the subcontractors.
2. [+126, -13] But suddenly I’m realizing how dirty YG is. Prostitutes, s*xual services, drugs, overseas gambling, embezzlement, tax evasionㄷㄷ I can’t even remember all.
3. [+122, -6] I wondered why it was a picture of Nichkhun, not TWICE. So I searched and it was in 2013. That was when JYP failed, so people didn’t care if it was good news or bad news. If this broke out today, they would’ve gotten a lot of hate.
4. [+55, -4] It was really the fault of JYP workers, so they compensated the subcontractors. It was also in 2013… Are you a fan of the drug store?^^
5. [+34, -1] JYP compensated and apologized to the subcontractors. Why bring this up?
6. [+5, -3] This shows how good JYP is. They solved it neatly and got better image. I think JYP is the best of the 3 main agencies (SM JYP YG).