JYP’s statement regarding the issue of TWICE copying BLACKPINK’s hanbok
“Hello. this is JYP Entertainment. Regarding the outfit seen in Dahyun and Chaeyoung’s Melody Project video, this hanbok piece was purchased through a hanbok distributor; nonetheless, we were not able to properly recognize its similarity to others’ work. We would like to sincerely apologize for this mistake. We offered a thorough explanation as well as our sincere apologies to the designer involved. We will take greater care to ensure that this does not happen again.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. I’m not even interested in BLACKPINK’s music video, but I know that BLACKPINK’s hanbok is so popular.. Why didn’t JYP know this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. I feel bad for TWICE, why did they do this?
3. I never thought that JYP didn’t know it ㅋㅋㅋ Looks like it’s just their lie to protect themselvesㅋㅋㅋ They are pathetic
4. Even though I don’t really care about BLACKPINK, but I know BLACKPINK’s hanbok.. They are in the same industry, but they don’t knowㅋㅋ This is ridiculous
5. The reason is ridiculousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. I don’t think other people know it, but TWICE’s stylist certainly knows it
7. JYP is ugly… Even the hanbok quality is bad..
8. BLACKPINK’s hanbok is so popular, how did they not know it?
9. At that time, BLACKPINK’s hanbok was so hot that muggles knew it, but JYP didn’t know it
10. Well, JYP is stupid