Studying the BTS phenomenon … Scholars from different countries gather in Seoul
The title of seminar “K-Pop Beyond BTS: Media Technology, Creative Industry and Fandom Culture,” deals with the Iconic cultural phenomenon created by BTS, dubbed the “21st Century The Beatles”, at Yonseii University, Seoul on December 11.
This year, Big Hit Entertainment is participating as a sponsor.
original post: theqoo
1. It’s boringㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-> What’s wrong with you? You’re damn stupid;
2. To be honest, K-Pop is growing worldwide and it’s one of the main industries in Korea. I think this conference is good.
3. Why are you guys angry? There are many important economic impacts caused by Bangtan, and it’s the work of scholars to study and analyze it… Do you think scholars come to the conference just to play?
4. Bangtan is a group of Korean singers performing at the biggest concerts on the other side of the earth. No English albums and no local activities for years? Is there a group like Bangtan in the next 50 years?
5. Just tell me you don’t like Bangtan ㅜㅜ Don’t stay here and leave ugly comments ㅠㅠ
6. This is what Bang Shi Hyuk aims to contribute to the development of the entertainment industry. So Big Hit sponsored the conference. Don’t swear here.
7. I want to go to the conference and listenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. Bangtan’s success is a great phenomenon for people who study pop culture, so it’s not uncommon to have conferences like this.
9. Oh, I want to go to the conference. Bangtan’s success is worth learning.
10. By the way, I’m curious so I want to go to the conference ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think it’s good for promoting Korean culture.