Daniel’s Company Employee’s Reaction On Instagram When He Appeared On Radio Star
Kang Daniel: My previous company (B2M)’s circumstances weren’t really good so I planned to move to Canada
Kim Gura: Seems like that company didn’t even invest in you yet got money from you. Are they treating you well now?
Kang Daniel: They treat me well now
After it went on broadcast, the manager (B2M = MMO = LM) went on Instagram to post this
“This is nonsense…?” #B2M #<3<3<3<3
- Go sleep ㅋ
- Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Why are you like that?
- Because of Radio Star??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What’s up with the heartsㅋㅋ
original post: theqoo
1.I’m impressed people dug this out ㅋㅋㅋ
2. But it’s true that they didn’t give him anything
3. Didn’t he say once that Kim Jaehwan was the first one who gave him vocal training..?
4. They f*cking didn’t invest in him, except giving him a rehearsal room. The company is just hopelessㅋ ㅋ Even when Kang Daniel was in Wanna One. But the most pitiful ones are the kids who came on Produce from that companyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They all raged quit after Produce, and Daniel seems to be doing the same
5. But it’s true that they never invested in himㅋㅋㅋ People are not shielding him, this is actually the truth
6. It’s true that at that time, the company didn’t do anything for them. There was even one of the trainee who decided to give up and just go to the army and released a post, but the company buried it down ㅎㅎ
7. Yoon Jisung had to beg the company at that time to send him on Produce
8. This was a thing even before Produce started, we all knew that the company never gave them anything, even the trainees confirmed it
9. Seeing how Kim Gura just dissed the company like that there must be so many f*ckers in it, it’s not the first time that Kim Gura drag his company
10. Isn’t this the truth? If not what have they done for him..?