Kang Daniel’s fans are older than I thought
Today was his fan meeting ticketing and there are actually more buyers in their 50s than their 10s, which is quite interestingㅋㅋ
original post: theqoo
1. I thought that fans in their 20s would be primarily, but I was surprised that fans in their 30s and 40s were mostly.
2. It’s amazing to see that fans in their 50s are more than teenagers.
3. The older they get, the more money they spend
4. That’s not their parent’s ID…?
5. Older fans are more loyal and don’t worry about spending their money … It’s good for him
6. Is he not an idol???? How can fans in their 50s be more than teenagers? That’s amazing .. and it’s shocking ㅋㅋㅋ
7. But I’m really curious what is the problem????? Why is this bad?
8. He’s from Produce. Like the image of Produce, there are probably many fans in their 20s and teens, but … why so?
9. Perhaps Kang Daniel is not the type that teenagers will like…
10. Gallup’s survey last year showed that he was very popular in their 20s and teens, but fans in their 20s and teens seem to be hardest hit by his dating news
11. The sales power are the best with fans in their 50’s this guy isn’t disadvantaged at all