Keyeast’s statement regarding actor Ji Soo
“Hello, this is Keyeast Entertainment.
We want to make a statement about our position on the recent allegations regarding our actor Ji Soo that is spreading on various online communities.
Currently, we are putting forth the effort to confirm the facts about this issue. We ask for your understanding as we need time to investigate the allegations.
First of all, we would like to collect related information, which can be sent to email@example.com, and we promise to consolidate all relayed information without any distortion. We are also looking to speak with the writers of the posts if they agree.
We will do our best to conduct a detailed investigation in various ways to verify the facts and resolve the issue. We apologize for causing many of you concern.
Aside from this, however, we ask you to refrain from spreading rumors that are not confirmed to be true.
Thank you.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. It’s neat and the best among agencies
2. In fact, it’s better not to take any legal action before the truth is revealedㅋㅋ
3. There are so many victims, some even say they have evidence, so it’s difficult to talk about legal action here
4. There are a lot of celebrities under Keyeast, so they’ll be careful not to ruin the company’s image
5. This is the best way for the company to resolve this controversy
6. The best statement so far
7. They wrote it neatly
8. He just moved to Keyeast last October.. Poor Keyeast
9. Stop broadcasting his drama
10. If you look at the statement, looks like they’re gathering evidence to terminate the contract with him