Kim Heechul “I’m sorry”… Take a temporary break from his YouTube channel after his and Momo’s dating news
Kim Heechul has announced that he will be taking a temporary break from running his personal YouTube account.
“I will be taking a break from HeeTube for the time being.
I am always sorry and grateful.
I will greet you again.. later.
I hope 2020 will be an even happier year for you.
Stay healthy, and goodbye.”
original post: naver
1. [+2185, -23] Why are you sorry?? You didn’t do anything wrong.
2. [+756, -11] He always feels guilty about not being able to go on stage because of his leg injury and he feels sorry for his fans, he can be in a relationship. He takes care of many celebrities and I know he really thinks so, so I hope he doesn’t feel sorry for his fans. Let’s live a little selfish.
3. [+556, -7] Why should you be sorry~~???
4. [+344, -24] If Oppa is sorry, it hurts us a lotㅜㅜ Heechul oppa lost his beloved dongsaengs because of the bad guysㅜㅜ Don’t feel sorry for the fans. As Oppa can see, most of the fans are congratulating Oppa.
5. [+246, -8] Hyung-nim, I really liked Super Junior since 2005. Don’t be sorry. Have a happy relationship!
6. [+36, -0] He’s sorry that he’s in a relationshipㅠㅠ Be happy!!!
7. [+30, -3] Why are you sorry?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope they have a happy relationship and get married.
8. [+20, -1] Isn’t that too much? He’ll just do YouTube, no one says anything and he’s not guilty.
9. [+18, -0] There’s no reason to be sorry…?
10. [+16, -0] He’s sorry for what?ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠ As you know, Kim Heechul has been trying to avoid hurting his fans and not causing problems on his own for the past 15 years.