“My Little Old Boy” Kim Heechul, indirectly mentions relationship with Momo “I don’t create misunderstandings with friendships”
In “My Little Old Boy”, Heechul’s friend was giving him a massage and asked “Don’t celebrities do this between them?”
Heechul, “If it was in the past, people would ask ‘What is that friend doing?’ and would probably be misunderstood”
Heechul’s friend, “But now it’s ok?”
Heechul, “No one will misunderstand anymore”
original post: naver
1. [+155, -23] If you want to protect your relationship, don’t mention it as much as you canㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+121, -33] I guess Kim Heechul doesn’t want to miss.. I think he’s talking about it quite often.
3. [+116, -35] Heechul hyung, please don’t mention it
4. [+90, -18] He keeps mentioning it indirectly. I don’t know if he really cares about Momo
5. [+50, -3] Kim Heechul is a popular entertainer for over 15 years, but Momo is a popular girl idol with many young fans. It seems inconsiderate to mention it too often. This adversely affects not only Momo, but also TWICE.
6. [+40, -2] Please don’t mention it
7. [+60, -25] Could you please stop mentioning it? ONCE really doesn’t like you talking about it. Not because of the relationship but because of the fact that Momo is young compared to Heechul. Please don’t mention it. I won’t blame you for dating, but why do you keep mentioning it?
8. [+33, -5] Momo-ya, let’s break up.