Kim Jae Hwan’s side “He didn’t participate in the producing” … Denies B.I’s participation
On December 15, a post was shared on an online community claiming that B.I. had worked on tracks in Kim Jae Hwan’s second mini album “Moment,” which was released on December 12. “After Party,” a song from the new mini album, is credited to Jung Dae Gam, White99, and Kim Jae Hwan. The post claimed that either Jung Dae Gam or White99 could be B.I working under a pseudonym as a song with the same name had been seen in a folder of songs B.I had revealed in the past as songs he was working on.
In response, a source from Swing Entertainment stated, “We have checked with the team of composers, and we have confirmed that the composer being spoken about in the claims did not participate in the album.”
original post: naver
1. [+157, -26] I can hear B.I’s voice in ‘After Party’ as the back vocal, so please give us some feedback for this too… And next time, I hope you stop buying songs from YG. Whether it’s from B.I or anyone else.
2. [+110, -11] iKON’s fans say that it’s iKON’s producing style. You could even hear his voice, it’s as clear as a fingerprint evidence. Please give us feedback on the back vocal issue.
3. [+104, -36] But it’s 100% him, as a fan, you can’t deceive me..
4. [+83, -18] What a lieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyone can tell it’s Kim Hanbin’s voiceㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+65, -11] So is it the person who wrote all of iKON’s songs the one who participated this time? The song’s style is so similar.
6. [+45, -1] Is this all a coincidence? Kim Hanbin’s voice, Kim Hanbin’s songwriting folder, Kim Hanbin’s music style, and Kim Hanbin’s friends?
7. [+40, -1] What a lie
8. [+34, -2] Kim Hanbin participated in this album using a stage name other than B.I
Update: A source from Duble Sidekick denied the claim and stated, “The team checked and for the chorus that is in question, and it is not B.I’s voice but composer Ham Jun Seok’s voice that has had the pitch raised higher.” cr