Kim Jung Hyun’s apology
“Hello, this is Kim Jung Hyun.
Drama ‘Time’ was my first project to act as a male lead, so it had a special meaning to me. But I have deeply disappointed the director, the writer, the cast, and the staff. I apologize.
I have fragmented memories of the press conference for ‘Time’. Back then I acted like a person even I wouldn’t approve of. I am deeply regretful of my past actions.
I have chosen to let my personal life interfere with my professional life. I did not take my accountability as an actor or a leading character. I apologize without any excuse. The entire process of me departing ‘Time’ in the middle of the series and my actions at the press conference were wrong. I sincerely apologize to all the staff who had to go through rough times and to actress Seohyun who was hurt, all because of my actions.
I believe I should personally apologize to them, to everyone who I have inflicted harm on, even if it takes time. I am morally sorry to my label O& Entertainment, and Culture Depot whose name came up dishonorably. And I am sincerely sorry to my fans who have been supporting and waiting for me.
I also beg everyone who was concerned for forgiveness. I had time to reflect upon my blunder and wrongful action while writing this letter. If I get another chance, I would not take everything for granted and become an actor who takes care of himself both mentally and physically.
I am sorry.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. Well, you’re not a good actor and I don’t want to see you again, so please retire
2. Too late
3. I don’t want to see you again. Bye
4. I don’t think this is something that will end with an apology, stop acting and just retire
5. Please retire, you don’t deserve to be an actor
6. There are a lot of actors in Korea who are better than you~ Don’t appear on TV anymore
7. I don’t want to see you on TV anymore, whether you write your apology or not. Bye
8. You are not handsome, your acting is not good and you have nothing special, but you are the most unprofessional actor I have ever seen… Bye
9. There will be no more chance, bye ~
10. Just retire, that’s the way to apologize