Kim Woo Seok shares handwritten letter about his thoughts on X1’s disbandment “Please say warm words instead of criticism”
“Hello, this is Kim Woo Seok.
We thought the same thoughts and we dreamed the same dreams.
Through X1, I learned a lot of things and had the precious experience of receiving lots of love from many people. When everything that I thought was only a dream finally came true, you were by my side. Once again, I thank you.
It was an honor to work together with the X1 members, and I will cherish the memories of our time together in my heart for the rest of my life. I ask that you send the X1 members, with whom I cried, laughed, and spent many days together, a kind word instead of criticism.
I also want to thank the Swing Entertainment staff members who worked hard on our behalf.
I think I’ve said this before. Although you will no longer go by the name of ONE IT [X1’s fanclub name], I will never forget you.
I received a lot of love. I learned many things. I thought I could give you much in return, and I’m sorry that I could not.
I hope people will cheer me on so that I can greet everyone as soon as possible with a new dream.” cr
original post: naver
1. [+655, -9] No matter where you come back, I’ll be happy to welcome you! Thank you so much, Woo Seok-ah! I love you.
2. [+467, -5] Thank you for your sincere, mature and calm letter. Thank you for your hard work. I look forward to seeing you in front of us with with a better look. Kim Woo Seok, I really support you.
3. [+438, -5] I hope everything goes well. I support you.
4. [+361, -35] Woo Seok-ah, I love you. I always support you on your way. Let’s be together for a long time.
5. [+291, -4] Woo Seok-ah, I love you. Wherever you are, whatever you do, I’ll be with you.
6. [+80, -1] Woo Seok-ah, I’ll support you to make your dreams come true again. Let’s meet quickly and I cheer for all X1 members.