CNBlue Lee Jonghyun’s Kakao Talk
March 13th -> SBS informed about Choi Jonghoon bribing police to cover up his DUI
Yesterday -> FNC said “It’s true that he drove under the influence, but he didn’t ask for a cover up”
Today -> CJH left his band, cooperatively going through questionings
Reporter: They simply just keep in touch with each other? Is LJH not involved in the sexual services or spy cams distribution in any way?
FNC Ent rep: We’ll confirm that with our artist
March 11th -> SBS mentioned LJH in JJY scandal
March 12th -> FNC stated that they only know each other, but LJH is not involved in the scandal
Here comes the ‘retiring from industry’ challenge, who’s next?
original post: instiz
1.Goodbye to you too~
2. Whoa.. The dirtiest Kakao Talk conversation ever..
3. Oh.. Please retire quickly and get the punishment you deserve, don’t even try to buy some time..
4. I already expected it, I’m not even surprised.. These guys are best friends who go on vacations together..ㅋㅋㅋ
5. FNC is in a big mess..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel sorry for the company..
6. What was he doing when Lee Hongki got all the hate??? He’s a coward, he’s one of the worst..
7. Whoa.. I’m really disappointedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. Whoa.. They denied and even threatened to take legal actions against malicious comments and rumors… Turns out it was the truth..
9. What do they take women for..?
10. Ew.. I’m gonna throw up. I used to like CNBlue at some point in my life, though..
11. Do they take women as toys to be played with??
12. I don’t even want to say goodbye to him.. Just.. Bye~
13. The lowest of the low..
14. I’m sure there are worse things that the news can’t even reveal to the public, right..?? Each person is getting exposed every day..
15. Is this scandal an onion?? There’s always more and more to it..