Yong Junhyung Feelings Over Quitting ‘What I Did Wasn’t Illegal, But I’m Embarrassed”
He shared on his SNS while apologizing to the members and the fans:
I told the company at that time that I wasn’t part of the Katalk room. But this was inaccurate information that I gave to my company. I received the video. Not only that, I also engaged in inappropriate commentary. Those behaviors were very unethical from my part I was foolish. I couldn’t think of it as an illegal behavior so I just complacently watched the video. It’s my fault for not being more resolute to stop myself.
original post: theqoo
1.He really met the wrong people
2. Finding excuses until the end, misleading until the end. What about apologizing to the victims?
3. Watching hidden cameras is a crime..
4. F*ck seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s because he thinks this is not a criminal act that he doesn’t feel any remorse
5. “Because it’s not illegal”……ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. You don’t think it was illegal??????????????? Crazy then what are you apologizing for?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Crazy f*ckerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. Watching hidden camera is a crime you f*cker
8. You didn’t think it was illegal even while watching it? It’s not like you’re dumb, what are you saying..
9. Not thinking about the victims at all, all of them are only worried because of how miserable their own life will be
10. Ah so you thought we’re falsely accusing you?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ