A Notice For YG’s Death Penalty Is Out ㄷㄷㄷ
We need to open re-investigation on all the cases surrounding YG now..
YG is seriously insane
My hands tremble just writing this..
There are still so many YG fans consuming their company, please wake up
Do you guys consider yourselves citizens…
post response: [+1,925][-35]
original post: pann
1.[+311, -3] Hyunsuk-ah you’re not thinking that just by severing ties with Seungri you’d be able to quiet this down aren’t you?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+282, -2] In that case, shouldn’t all the criminal allegations made against YG be re-opened for investigation?? They’re so disgusting, I don’t want anything to be filtered out, release it in the searches
3. [+246, -2] The thing that Seungri got into was not a car accident due to drunk driving, it’s something even bigger than that, seeing how he was involved in the prostitution case and doing everything he wanted, he might as well has been involved with the chief police commissioner wow……Crazy
4. [+85, -1] At this point if they’re trying to bury this down using Jung Joonyoung’s incident, it has proven that Korea is a hopeless pig. We cannot bury this down, we need to make it re-surface constantly so that they can all get investigated. We need to eradicate drugs, sex pills, prostitution and hidden cameras at its roots
5. [+71, -1] The biggest scandal following Choi Soon-silㄷㄷ
6. [+49, -2] For real if they think that cutting off Seungri will bury this, we need a second candlelight walk