Korean Air transported over 40 tons of BTS goods and CDs to the US just last week
Just recently, on June 29, 2021, a news report by EBN stated that over 40 tons (80,000 lbs) in BTS goods and albums alone were shipped to America last week.
According to the report, Korean Air, one of South Korea’s leading airlines that helps with freights, transported more cargo in the second quarter of 2021 compared to the usual peak season which takes place year-end. Between April to May, more than 260,000 tons of products were transported overseas. Out of this, about 40 to 42% (about 110,000 tons) were headed for America.
In an interview, the port authorities revealed that they recently transported over 40 tons (80,000 lbs) of goods and albums that belonged solely to BTS, to America just last week. The authority also revealed that most of BTS goods and CDs that are dispatched overseas are to America. cr
original post: theqoo
1. 40 tons????????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s almost like an export company
2. This is patriotismㅋㅋ Daebak, I’m not a fan of BTS, so why am I so proud?
3. 40 tons?? The economic effect of BTS is huge
4. There aren’t many people who spread such positive influences, BTS is Korea’s treasure
5. Looking at the numbers, it’s more than I thought
6. I think the economic impact of BTS is huge in many ways
7. And some people still think that BTS’s worldwide popularity is only for the benefit of the members and the company, not to promote national prestige
8. BTS industry.. it’s amazing
9. I’m so proud of BTS
10. I really wish BTS would be exempt from military service