BTS, the historic concert in England … the Korean idol occupied Wembley
On June 1 and 2, this will be the first Korean singer concert at Wembley Stadium in England.
Wembley Stadium is a symbol in England. Built in 1923 and renovated in 2007, it has a capacity of 90,000 seats.
original post: naver
1.[+911, -6] Wow, I’m so proud of BTS that the Korean singer has performed twice at the legendary British Wembley Stadium, selling out 90,000 seats in 90 minutes. If the server didn’t go down, it would have been sold out in five minutes. We’ll be able to watch the performance live on NAVER V LIVE on Saturday and Sunday. At 3:30 a.m. Korean time, the price of watching live is 1,500 points (33,000 won). Anyway, I hope BTS will have a safe and wonderful performance.
2. [+377, -3] I’m so proud of BTS. I can’t cheer for you at the stadium, but I’ll cheer you on while watching the live show!
3. [+267, -4] Do as you have done so far. Let’s go BTS.
4. [+227, -2] Two days in a row, it’s a sold out record.
5. [+149, -3] 90,000 people. That’s great.
6. [+48, -1] I went to a pop-up store in London yesterday, I managed to get in line for two and a half hours. It wasn’t boring as I was getting excited about the British Army and BTS all the whole time. Inside the store, we’re watching the music video, dancing in the crowd, taking pictures… I’m looking forward to the concert.
7. [+32, -0] I was surprised to hear that Naver gave such a detailed article about BTS. The last sentence, Naver exclusive live.
8. [+28, -0] There are only about 12 artists in the world who sold out their concerts. One of them is BTS, which sold out twice. It’s amazing that sold out in 90 minutes.