“‘Produce’ 101 fooled the public” National petition filed to ban IZ*ONE and X1 from activities
Koreans have filed a national petition to ban activities by Mnet groups IZ*ONE and X1.
original post: naver
1. [+3493, -232] It’s not just Ahn Joon Young’s fault. Some agencies have bribed. They’re all blind when it comes to money. Anyway, obviously some of the members benefit from debuting in the group so if they keep making money, money keeps flowing into those dirty agencies + CJ. I think it;s natural to disband at this point.
2. [+2838, -151] Please reveal the members of X1 and IZ*ONE that rigged!! Since there was a ranking manipulation against public votes, I think we should make it public anyway!
3. [+1885, -142] It’s only right for the groups to disband … There’s no reason to keep acting as a national fraud image.
4. [+1530, -145] It’s not the members’ fault.. but we need the names of the members that rigged. They need to be kicked out of the group.
5. [+1440, -86] Several trainees’ agencies offered Ahn Joon Young more than 100 million won to get entertainment favors. As a result, their trainees get all kinds of special favors, they know all the songs in advance, they get high scores, they get a lot of screen time, and they get the top prize. But if they didn’t pass, he manipulated the votes and let them pass … Do you think the members are not at fault?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋPlease wake up.
6. [+266, -10] 1. Punishment of Ahn Joon Young 2. Withdrawal of the members or group disbandment 3. Ban these exploitative audition programs