Kwon Mina’s new post on Instagram
I don’t want to go unfairly. Shin Jimin, Han Sung Ho, Kim Seolhyun, live well. My mom, older sister, and family weren’t able to say anything and will probably cry though they’ve done nothing. Compensate them all for mental distress. Please give them a lot. You’re the kind of person who only knows about money. The account wasn’t even settled properly, the contract was 8 years, and there was no breakdown of expenditures for the illegal trainee debt of 3 billion Won ($2,522,758.80 USD). You didn’t answer me when I contacted you until the end. Irresponsible people. You don’t even know how I was treated for 11 years, and to the bystanders or whatever, listen carefully. Those people are all like trash that I can’t even describe. Do you even know the kind of people who’ll push for a sane person’s death? I’m happy, but I want to go. It’s painful here. Don’t come to my funeral when I die. You’re dirty. When I die, I’ll torment you all. I can’t live with this evil, okay.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. Who’s going to Mina’s house??? I hope nothing happens
2. What is her agency doing? What is her family doing?
3. Don’t commit suicide, please…..Let’s live well, that’s
the best way of revenge
4. I saw the picture of her on Instagram… Someone please save her
5. Mina-ah… Please ㅠㅠ
6. Please, I hope someone is by her side right now ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
7. Shin Jimin, Han Sung Ho, and Kim Seolhyun should kneel down and apologize to Mina.. Mina-ah, please don’t hurt yourself
8. If only Shin Jimin, Han Sung Ho, and Kim Seolhyun apologized properly, Mina wouldn’t have been like this..
9. Mina-ah, don’t do that, you have to live, you have to live well
10. Please notify the police as soon as possible ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ