Lee Daehwi “‘Produce’ controversy, I feel bad that all the hard work and efforts the trainees put in will be overlooked”
A press conference for the mobile drama, ‘Mon Chouchou Global House’ recently took place where Lee Daehwi was asked about the recent Produce scandal.
In response, Lee Daehwi answered, “I received this question at the AB6IX showcase as well. But since then, the situation got even worse, and it breaks my heart. I feel bad that all the hard work and efforts they put in will be overlooked. I hope they overcome this.” cr
original post: naver
1. [+150, -1] Oh, that’s the press conference for his drama, why did you ask questions unrelated to that?
2. [+81, -0] Why did you talk about Produce at the press conference of the drama?
3. [+59, -0] What? You will just ask him about the drama. Why are you asking useless things?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That’s why the reporters are trash
4. [+48, -0] That’s the press conference. Just ask questions and write articles related to the drama. You have no basic courtesy.
5. [+41, -3] Lee Daehwi’s first acting, fighting!
6. [+12, -0] I can’t believe you asked him questions about Produce at the press conference. In addition to the actors mentioned in the article, there are directors who are also asked questions that are not directly related to the film.
7. [+12, -0] Daehwi, I’ll watch the drama. Thank you for your first acting challenge, so you must have felt a lot of pressure.Thank you so much for doing so well.
8. [+8, -0] Hey … This is the press conference for the drama. You have to ask questions that fit the drama. I’m angry.
9. [+8, -0] Just tell me about the drama.
10. [+8, -0] I’m looking forward to it