Lee Jong Hyun “Departure from CNBLUE, I’m ashamed to have disappointed the fans”
“Hello. This is Lee Jong Hyun.
I once again apologize to the people I’ve hurt through my inappropriate words and actions and to all the people that I’ve greatly disappointed.
Also although it’s late, I am informing you that I’m withdrawing from CNBLUE. I feel sorry that I have caused harm for the members, and I have told the members as well that I am withdrawing. I am ashamed to have disappointed the fans who believed in me.
Since all of us including me are currently doing our military service, it took a while to convey opinions and announce this. I feel sorry and grateful to our company who waited.
I feel great regret over my wrongdoing and I am willing to accept criticism from many people. I’m sorry for evoking criticism over a shameful matter.”
original post: naver
1. [+1369, -10] Until now?
2. [+749, -15] He plays with girls, and if you think about it, how many DMs did she send to women like this? A lot of people he actually met… Bye ~
3. [+626, -9] He’s just a dog
4. [+486, -4] Wow… Didn’t he leave CNBLUE before? But I don’t have much belly fat. Can I meet you? – You are trash.
5. [+279, -6] Let’s leave the entertainment industry.
6. [+62, -1] He’s not really seriousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He just wants to live his own lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+47, -1] You’re finally leaving. Since the day we talked about group chat, there’s no day I don’t want you to leave, and now it’s funny that you do it, but I’m glad you’re leaving now. I don’t want to see you anymore.
8. [+39, -0] Thank BJ. I hope I will never see him again.