“Who is Lim Jae Hyun?”… unexpectedly ranked #1 on Melon, suspicion
Lim Jae Hyun‘s “If There Was Practice in Love“, which was released on September 25, 2018, recently it surpassed popular artists such as BTS and TWICE and ranked No.1 on the Melon Chart.
This song is not only not noticeable at the time of release, but the artist himself is a strange name to the public. People have been suspecting chart manipulation.
original post: naver
1.[+173, -2] It is pointless to rank suddenly increased at 1am. It’s a typical chart of machines … If it’s not a machine, that means they have fandom as idols. But no one knows Lim Jae Hyun.
2. [+129, -3] That is an urgent reason to reform the music chart right now.
3. [+111, -1] If it is a public choice, the song will be ranked and maintain the ranking regardless of the time of day. Jannabi’s song is this type of chart. Lim Jae Hyun’s song is a big fandom chart that appears at night. In addition, the number one fandom in the war is not his. That is only explained by machine. Why can’t Melon solve this problem so far?
4. [+84, -2] It’s true that only he and his agency know this, but I think it’s a shame to say this in many ways. I agree with you that the music chart reform is urgent.
5. [+75, -2] He could not increase his rank at dawn, so he brought it up by machine at 1:00 am. On the way to work, everyone listened to TOP100 and listened to his song, so his song rankings increased. If that’s not the case, why don’t you explain that you went up at dawn? Because he does not have many fans, he is suspected because he is an unknown singer that few people know about him. The chart is higher than the idol group at dawn. Even famous singers can’t do it.
6. [+17, -0] It is hard for a song to reverse the chart after having released such a long time.
7. [+11, -0] Was it a world star that we don’t know about?
8. [+10, -0] 5000 people in at dawn