Lisa’s Southeast Asian fans start blaming Koreans again
Because Lisa’s score on Melon is low, they’re saying that Koreans don’t deserve Lisa
original post: pann
1. [+261, -6] I feel sorry for the other members who have suffered from Lisa’s Southeast Asian fans since their debut daysㅋ Especially Jennie.. When she debuted solo, there were a lot of bad comments,, There are still a lot of negative comments about the MV
2. [+250, -6] Lisa’s fans in Southeast Asia really think we should thank Lisa for K-pop becoming more popular thanks to Lisa.. YG should also thank Lisa
3. [+105, -5] For real~ ~ ~ If they’re saying that, then why did she come to Korea for being an idol?
4. [+77, -2] Why are they blaming the Koreans when her song isn’t good..? If Lisa had released a good song, she would have taken No. 1. Not only BLACKPINK’s title songs but their b-side songs were also loved by the public
5. [+75, -1] I wish they could debut groups with only Koreans. I’m tired of this