‘Mamamoo’ Hwasa, renewed the contract “We are one” (Knowing Brothers)
On the April 20th on ‘Knowing Brothers’, the MAMAMOO members featured as guests, and when asked about their exclusive contract, they said, “It’s been 5 years since our debut… We have 2 years of our exclusive contract left. To be exact, 1 and a half years left.”
Lee Soo Geun responded, “You’re going to go forever, so why even ask,” and Hwa Sa expressed, “We are one.”
Whee In also shared, “We’re planning to take a trip together to the Maldives for our 5th anniversary since our debut.”
original post: naver
1.[+759, -120] That’s what everybody said…
2. [+476, -130] Girls’ Generation, used to be an original monumentㅋㅋㅋ but now is no longer a complete group. That is a factㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+337, -58] But why do you ask them that? Nobody likes to be asked about thatㅡㅡ Those who were asked and the fans were uncomfortable, they were rude with a really silly question.
4. [+207, -52] There’s no eternity, but memories are eternal.
5. [+154, -6] To be honest, I hope they exist for a long time. All members have good personal skills. They can act as a group or solo artist.
6. [+87, -11] They’re reliable.