MOMOLAND’s agency and the members’ instagram posts are weird
MOMOLAND consists of 9 members: Hyebin, Yeonwoo, Jane, Taeha, Nayun, Daisy, JooE, Ahin, Nancy
MOMOLAND’s 3rd anniversary
9 members on the ad
Official twitter account of the agency
7 members + 7 hashtags
Except for Taeha, who’s resting because she’s sick + Daisy, who’s resting for personal reasons.
Except for Taeha, who’s resting because she’s sick + Daisy, who’s resting for personal reasons + Yeonwoo, who couldn’t participate due to filming the drama
Usually, if the members are not present in the photo, the other members will mention them in text or tags.
But this is weird
original post: theqoo
1. I can understand when their agency does that but it’s weird that the members do that.
2. Isn’t Yeonwoo the most important member?
3. Even if they’re not promoting, the agency should upload a photo that includes those members … This hurts the fans.
4. This is a confusing and bad situation for the fans… The agency is the agency, but it’s weird that the members do that.
5. I don’t know what’s going on, but I feel bad for the fans
6. This makes their fandom worse.
7. We don’t know the exact situation inside, so don’t say anything
8. I don’t know what’s going on but I think it’s not good for the fans
9. No one knows the exact situation inside, I just feel bad for the fans
10. I see some comments here talking about MOMOLAND’s situation like T-ara before, please don’t say something like that if you don’t know the exact situation.