‘Weekly Idol’ Momoland Nancy, “I get misunderstood a lot because of my facial expression…”
original post: nate
1.[+327, -4] It really is stressful when people assume that you’re angry when you’re just blank faced
2. [+310, -129] What I find funny about this is that there really are some people who were just born with a resting b*tch face but there are others who also purposely act all chic and intimidating and enjoy it when people tell them “people think you look scary~” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+288, -18] You can never win with this because if you’re blank faced, people will be like, “why can’t you smile more as a woman?” and if you smile at people, men assume you’re hitting on them.
4. [+23, -31] But that means that she herself knows that she has a resting b*tch face so isn’t that something she can work on?
5. [+16, -6] I know it sucks but you just have to fix it. It doesn’t make your image look good even if that wasn’t your intention.
6. [+9, -1] People who call celebrities out for resting b*tch face will always call out another celebrity who’s smiling for being “over the top” or “fake”..
7. [+4, -2] If you know that you have a resting b*tch face, why not just smile a little bit
8. [+4, -1] People are just jealous because she’s pretty