MONSTA X Kihyun’s post
“This is Kihyun.
First, I want to apologize for causing a lot of concern because of this issue.
For the past few days, I’ve been thinking about what kind of student I was.
I know that other people might remember me in different ways, so I went through my own memories more carefully. There were a hundred, a thousand times when I doubted myself, suspected myself of having a side of me that I could no longer remember.
What I remember of my middle school days is that I was a student who liked to sing and liked to hang out with his friends. In particular, in the third year of middle school, I remember having fun gathering with my friends to practice the song for our teacher’s wedding. I remember becoming closer with my classmates through the experience and spending a lot of time even on our breaks together.
Of course, when I look back on myself, I know that I wasn’t faithful to my studies and that I did things that weren’t proper for my position as a student. I continue to feel a sense of guilt about those things after I became an adult, and I have no excuse for those who speak harshly about those things now.
I apologize for causing disappointment through this issue and will live in deep self-reflection.
If there were those who were hurt through my immature actions or behavior during my school days, then I want to sincerely apologize to them now. I’m also deeply, deeply sorry to our fans for making them worry due to this negative situation.
Since I cannot change who I was in the past, I will take this as an opportunity to reflect again on myself.
Once again, I’m sorry.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. You have no memories of your school days other than those memories?
2. No, you should apologize to the victim, not your fans
3. Do you feel sorry for the victim? You will continue to make money without leaving the group..?
4. Why are you apologizing to the fans? You should apologize to the victim
5. He purposely avoids mentioning relevant details. Did your lawyer tell you to write this?
6. Hey, just retireㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. He’s a devil in a human mask
8. He’s wasting his last chance.. Now, just retire
9. Is it an apology or a diary?…
10. The creepy thing is that he apologized to the fans many times, but he never apologized to the victim even though the victim just wanted to receive an apology