MONSTA X’s foreign fans shield Wonho by mentioning the Sewol ferry disaster
original post: theqoo
1. Damn, stupid fangirls
2. ??????? To be honest, people don’t even know who Wonho is
3. Wonho is not famous in Koreaㅋㅋ And most of the public don’t care about idols
4. Stupid fangirls go crazy for their idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. He’s not famous enough and influential enough in Korea to be used for conspiracy theories … This is the first time I know MONSTA X …
6. Wonho? He’s a nugu
7. I don’t know who he is but this is ridiculous.
8. Wow, fans are crazy. Have you ever thought about the remaining members?
9. Wonho is a nugu the f*ck to the most Koreans!
10. They don’t know that Wonho is not famous in Korea..?ㅠㅠ
11. The public doesn’t even know who he isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Stupid fangirls, what do you know about Korean politics? Your oppa is just a criminal
12. To be honest, there are many people who don’t know MONSTA X;
13. Are they really crazy? They’re using the Sewol ferry disaster to shield him
14. It’s so awful. Why did you mention the Sewol ferry disaster? The Sewol ferry disaster occurred during the old government periodㅋㅋㅋThey don’t even know it and are using it to shield him
15. One or two brainless children are doing that.
16. What are you saying? If you don’t know, be quiet.
17. They really think that Koreans really care about idol issues, and what do they know about Korea? In fact, except for Burning Sun, there is no scandal of male idols that the public is interested in