Nam Taehyun “I’m scared every single day” Tears → He felt emotional due to stress
Nam Taehyun recently spoke to fans in two live broadcasts back-to-back, where he worried many with his tears, rage, and confession of his hardships.
“I really miss you guys. I know many of you might think I’m being a hypocrite, but I live for my fans. But I noticed many people receive negative energy when they’re around me. I’m sorry to my fans and colleagues in the entertainment industry.
These days, I don’t know what kind of songs I should be writing, and I’m having a hard time writing good songs. I’m working hard to make songs, but I’m hearing that it doesn’t fit with the public’s desires, so I’m wondering if I’m dong something wrong.
It’s true that I became a bad person after leaving WINNER. This is my first time apologizing for leaving the group in such a senseless way. So please stop hating me. I’m scared every single day.
Please like my music. I’m working hard on it, so my heart aches. I’m sorry. South Club isn’t doing so well, but our agency is saying it’s our fault.”
This was followed by Nam Taehyun taking what appeared to be medicine for depression, and he startled fans by demanding where his gun was.
“Where’s my gun???” cr
original post: naver
1. [+2319, -117] If he doesn’t want to be cursed like this … He should’ve thought before affecting his group and fans with his actions. Before being with the group through all their auditions and their debut album, before cheating on a public relationship, before throwing money at a valet driver… All he’s been doing since leaving the group is posting pictures of himself smoking, of his tattoos… If you’re afraid of public opinion, you can enjoy them by yourself instead of posting them on Instagram, right? There are real stars out there who are truly scared of hurting their fans and family and work so hard to manage their careers and private lives. You do whatever you want, and then you’ll wear pajamas, smoke, and find a gun.
2. [+1360, -49] It pisses me off that people who live trashy lives like him try to use Goo Hara and Sulli……. Not only him but also people like Kim C, Yoo Seung Joon, MC Mong… They are opportunists when it comes to mentioning Sulli and Goo Hara.
3. [+734, -32] Stop talking about WINNER. He knows better than anyone else that WINNER fans don’t like and his fans don’t like it, so please stop mentioning WINNER.
4. [+476, -24] Okay but keep it in Katalks between you all
5. [+314, -24] People around him should take care of him
6. [+150, -9] Is he acting like this so he can get out of army service for mental health issues? Nam Taehyun and I had a physical examination together, and I noticed he was submitting a bunch of mental health papers along with his.
7. [+86, -1] No, but if it’s really hard, think about the army. He has to go anyway, he needs some time off to recharge.
8. [+83, -0] Spring is a good time to enlist
9. [+75, -2] Why don’t you stop living in the entertainment business and work hard as an ordinary person?
10. [+64, -1] Maybe he’s regretting leaving WINNER….