National Tax Service begins special tax audit on YG… target on Yang Hyun Suk
original post: nate
1.[+3,038, -27] Oh~~ are we finally shaking YG up?
2. [+2,831, -42] Can we please get down to it with YG.. I really want them to fail
3. [+2,433, -32] Goodbye YG~
4. [+206, -5] Only now? ㅋㅋ They already threw out a truckload of documents as soon as the Burning Sun scandal broke out. They’re so late.
5. [+174, -2] I wonder if they’ll be able to find anything when YG already called in a truck to throw everything out in the early morning not too long ago
6. [+159, -2] YG already knew this was going to happen. There was news that they had a truck come in to throw documents out
7. [+98, -1] Really love how they’re acting like they’re doing something after giving YG all that time to call in a truck and destroy their documents
8. [+91, -0] I wonder if this is for real or just a show
9. [+61, -0] They already gave YG time to destroy all their secret documents, what is this “investigation” going to accomplish ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yang Hyun Suk is never going to jail, guys.. he’s connected to way too many powerful people ㅋㅋ
10. [+51, -0] It has already been days since there was news that YG called in a truck to destroy their documents… what are they going to find now?
original post: naver
1.[+7,073, -56] Investigate them to the last speck of dust
2. [+6,703, -94] What’s the point when they already called in a truck to destroy everything?
3. [+4,293, -70] They’re already so late on the audit and if it turns out that there’s not enough evidence, then YG fans will again be like, “They were cleared as innocent, stop talking about the tax stuff”… I’m already pissed thinking about it.
4. [+1,756, -25] This is sure speedy of them ㅡㅡ
5. [+755, -31] Just way too late, sigh
6. [+572, -6] They must’ve gotten the call from YG that they got rid of everything so they’re free to come now
7. [+247, -4] Yang Hyun Suk: You can come on over now ^^
8. [+213, -13] Do you guys even know what a tax audit is? ㅋㅋㅋ Once all four agencies get on you, you’re going to get caught with something no matter what. Special tax audits are no joke, they only go after you if they know they have something to find. Anyone who’s ran a business will know that a special tax audit means you’re going to get caught. Every company has something shady going on that can easily be found if put under the scope.