[Seungri Gate] ‘Why did Naver invest 100 billion won in YG?’ corrupt relationship suspicions
Journalist Kim Yong Ho revealed that Naver’s president had made an investment of 100 billion won to YG because his son is a DJ under their The Black Label.
original post : nate
1.[+1,391, -12] Even with all this scandal going on, Seungri is the only name missing from the search rankings ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,288, -12] All of YG’s networks are slowly being unveiled. Now journalists, let’s get to work on exposing all the sex criminals in Jang Ja Yeon’s case.
3. [+1,209, -12] YG’s crimes just never end… a boycott is the only solution.
4. [+80, -0] So that’s why there are no articles about Seungri on Naver??
5. [+76, -0] ㅋㅋ People could only guess that there was something going on between Naver and YG but now it’s undeniable. I hope YG fails.
6. [+70, -1] I noticed Naver always taking down YG’s articles. So this was the reason why?? The son’s not even any famous composer and yet his father invested 100 billion won in the company?! Just hul~
7. [+60, -0] As an addition, YG is also Naver’s second biggest stockholder. Probably why Naver’s blocking Seungri’s scandal as best as possible.
8. [+58, -0] So that’s why Seungri’s never on the main page. Or YG. What a dirty world. I’m sticking to Nate from now on.
9. [+20, -0] Let’s keep exposing them all
10. [+19, -0] I really hope more people read this article
11. [+18, -0] Naver should be investigated. I always thought there was something suspicious with how they changed the search rankings…
12. [+13, -0] So Naver invested 100 billion won in YG because the investor’s son is a DJ under YG ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ any choding could figure out what’s going on here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. [+13, -0] YG is also in charge of the Naver Music service. I don’t like Kim Yong Ho but he’s right about this one.
14. [+13, -0] If you go to the main page on Naver, none of the trending articles on Nate are trending over there ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
15. [+13, -0] Isn’t OSEN under YG as well? They haven’t posted an article about Seungri for a few days, when before, all they had were supportive articles.