NCT always gets racial discrimination whenever they come to America
Jisung experiencing racial discrimination during his visit to LA last year
The coffee shop was empty but they didn’t accept his order. He ordered Ice Choco with clear pronunciation, and yet they gave him a Hot Choco instead
The MC told Mark, who’s Canadian, that his English is great
A man stuck up a middle finger
It becomes a hot topic among international fans
Everyone on the way asked if they were BTS, so Mark answered ‘Sorry, we are not BTS’
I have nothing against BTS. It’s just that American always assume Asians boy group as BTS.
original post: theqoo
1.The Asian boy group they know is BTS, but the truth BTS is also an Asian group and even they don’t know face …
2. ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ Are you from Vancouver? I’m from Canada? and yet she still said, ‘Your English is awesome’ ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
3. If you are Asian, you are Chinese???
So, if you are Asian, China is representative, Lol
4. This is so freaking annoying…
5. Oh, I have lived abroad for a long time, but if I’m fluent in English and with Asian looks, people will say I am a foreigner studying English. I hate that they praise English too much.
6. I somehow feel like NCT is the only one who gets racial discrimination there
7. What are they doing? What are they doing when they see the kids? I really hate them.
8. I’m not a fan of them, but I feel uncomfortable
9. The boys went through a lot… good luck, NCT 127
10. Anyway, the person asked because they didn’t know BTS face, but others are rude