NCT’s Jaehyun, “Deeply reflecting over going to the restaurant bar in Itaewon… genuinely sorry to fans and members”
Hello, this is Jaehyun.
I’m sorry for causing many people concern through my actions during what is a difficult time for everyone. I am deeply reflecting over how I was careless and went to a restaurant and bar in Itaewon, despite it being a period of social distancing.
I sincerely apologize to the many people I have disappointed with my actions and to the fans who believed in me and supported me. Also, I sincerely apologize to those who were harmed by my actions, including my members, company, and everyone around me that I work with.
I will think carefully and be cautious about every action I take in the future. Once again, I sincerely apologize for causing concern to many people and my fans during a period when everyone is having a hard time due to COVID-19. cr
original post: nate
1. [+1899, -265] What is Joen Jungkook doing? At least show sincerity like this instead of hiding behind your agency. This isn’t even your first time.
2. [+1184, -40] As a public figure, you should’ve been more mindful of the times
3. [+222, -4] The reason he’s the first to write a handwritten apology = He has a schedule tomorrow (comeback + Vlive at 5pm)
4. [+220, -2] The person who loses the most is usually the person who writes the apology letter firstㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+201, -1] His comeback is tomorrow so he hurriedly put the fire out…
6. [+183, -2] Didn’t you MC at Inkigayo the day after going to Itaewon? How could you do something so irresponsible? What if you impacted others?
7. [+142, -0] I bet Cha Eunwoo will be the next to write an apology letter
8. [+123, -3] Isn’t it too late? I bet you would have stayed quiet if Dispatch hadn’t revealed it