Daegu city “The contents of this tour does not require confirmation from BTS’s agency as it only introduces related places and the not the celebrities directly”
The city of Daegu, which is also the hometown of BTS’s V and Suga, will be creating a tour package that follows their schools and places they used to hang out.
Daegu also plans to release both a V edition and Suga edition vlog this upcoming March and release it to the public.
These vlogs will be filmed by both international and Korean ARMY as they visit the two members’ hometown.
They will be releasing these vlogs on the Daegu City’s official YouTube channel and will request for the videos to be shared with the overseas branch of the Korea Tourism Organization.
They will also be creating a tour titled the ‘Hallyu Sky Train Tour’ that connects the bus tour package ‘Hallyu 724 Bus Tour’ and Subway line 3.
They plan to confirm these tours by the first half of this year in order to bring in foreign tourists after the COVID-19 pandemic slows down.
A Daegu city official also stated, “The contents of this tour does not require confirmation from the agency as it only introduces related places and the not the celebrities directly.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. Big Hit told them not to do this before, right?
2. Crazy… The local authorities tried to use the name BTS before, and Big Hit rejected it
3. You mean you will make money using the names of the BTS members..? It’s ridiculous that this doesn’t require consultation
4. I don’t think V and Suga want this..
5. The BTS members from Daegu have immense love for their homeland, but it doesn’t seem good to use it that way
6. I remember hearing that Big Hit objected to this before
7. Daegu is ridiculous in many ways
8. Daegu is crazy
9. Daegu…….. Please keep good things, what are you doing?
10. At this point, Big Hit should apply for the copyright of the stage names or nicknames associated with BTS members. If I were the president of the company, I would do it immediately