Wanting BTS to only release Korean songs
Isn’t that absurd? BTS needs to release songs in English to be more popular with the general public in the US. It’s harder to break into Grammys or radio stations’ playlists with foreign language songs. I don’t understand people who criticize BTS for releasing English songs. They aren’t the only K-Pop group to sing in English nor they only sang in English since their debutㅋㅋ cr
original post: pann
1. [+343, -13] BTS please do whatever you want ㅜ (a fan of another group passing by)
2. [+324, -11] For real, why is it okay to release Japanese songs but not English songs?
3. [+270, -3] The upcoming release is just a digital single. Their album has always been in Koreanㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+58, -1] People are always being so strict only towards BTS^^;;
5. [+48, -0] BTS never said they won’t release English songs. They said they won’t be releasing an entire album in English. ‘Butter’ will be included in an album in Korean, set to release this June