The reaction was mixed with Oh My Girl Arin’s ads for BYC
Oh My Girl‘s Arin was previously announced as the model for underwear and sleepwear brand, BYC. Fitting of her innocent image and young age, the brand has never made Arin model the undergarments themselves in all their advertisements.
However, recently, an article on Insight Korea pointed out that some netizens had commented negatively on the advertisements.
“No but if they were going to do that, they can just use a model that is able to wear the (garments). So she doesn’t want to wear them but wants to do the advertisement? There’s nowhere in the world that has an advertisement for garments where they don’t wear them directly and just hold the garments up.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. The target audience is 100% female so why are they feeling upset
2. So Ji Sub also did a bra advertisement, why do they get mad?
3. Are you a pervert? Why do you need shots of her wearing it?
4. If a male celebrity advertises sanitary napkins, should he wear sanitary napkins? Really ridiculous
5. I’m a client, but I don’t need shots of her wearing it. This advertisement is so interesting and good
6. We don’t need shots of her wearing it… Why are those that don’t wear getting mad
7. What are you saying? Your thoughts are dirty and disgusting
8. A bra advertisement just needs to show the bra. Why does she have to wear it?
9. No, women are consumers and they have no opinion, but why are men angry?
10. F*ck there’s all sorts of crazy people in the world