April’s sticker booth photos seem to have been taken on the day they were filming
The members had claimed that they were close enough in their trainee days such that they would take sticker booth photos together. The photo was captioned, “The sticker booth photos from 2015 that were disclosed by APRIL members. Although Lee Hyunjoo had claimed to be bullied since her trainee days, it was discovered the members were close enough to take sticker booth photos.”
But those photos were not taken pre- debut in 2015, but in 2016. Those photos were taken as part of a video series meant for broadcast.
Not only was Yena wearing the same shirt as in the sticker booth photos, but Naeun was also wearing the same shirt while Hyunjoo had the same hair ribbon on.
The video was released on 30 May 2016 under their video content, APRIL’s My Wish.
These sticker booth photos were not taken in 2015 as claimed in the interview, but in 2016 during filming for this episode of APRIL’s My Wish instead. The outfits were sponsored by STYLE NANDA, with a portion of the interviews on the show filmed in the STYLE NANDA flagship store. The store also has the sticker booth located in it. cr
original post: theqoo
1. Stop lying
2. They’ve been promoting for a few years, but they don’t have any pictures together?
3. I mean, is this the result of mobilizing all their brains for a few weeks..?
4. They keep deceiving the public
5. Don’t continue to hurt the victim, admit it and apologize
7. The funny thing is that Hyunjoo was almost silent, and the April members continued to explain by giving evidence, but the evidence was in favor of Hyunjoo
8. Let’s boycott April forever
9. Everything they say is denied
10. They are so stupid