BTS ‘ARMY’ ‘1.57 million won per fan’.. The rankings of K-pop fandoms that spend the most money on idol groups
Among all the K-Pop fans around the world, ARMY is spending the most money on BTS goods. Each fan spends around $545 for merchandise, $541 for concert tickets, and $336 for albums. Each fan would own at least 15 albums from the group while purchasing at least five tickets.
TWICE fans spend an average of $824 and their fans spend much less on merchandise. It was revealed that TWICE fans only spend an average of $173 on goods but spend $446 on concert tickets and $205 on albums. On average, fans collected 14 of their albums and bought more than four concert tickets.
BLACKPINK fans, coming in at third place, spent an average of $665 per person. Each fan spends around $349 on merchandise, $161 on albums, and $155 on concert tickets. Although BLACKPINK fans spend vastly less money than BTS fans and TWICE fans, they came in at number 3 considering their promotion period was short and the group doesn’t have many albums released. cr
original post: theqoo
1. Why did they write this as an article?… My mother shouldn’t know this
2. I bought BLACKPINK’s album this time, and what I want to buy the most is their concert tickets…ㅠㅠㅠ I really want to go to their concert ㅠㅠㅠ I really want to see their faces on stage
3. My mother shouldn’t see this post
4. But there are still a lot of BTS merchandise that I haven’t bought yet… 💜
5. Please don’t let my family see this…
6. Well, I don’t care… I will spend all my money on TWICE next year…
7. 5 concert tickets…? I bought 4 tickets, but the concert was canceled
8. Actually I have nothing to buy but spend money on BTS.. I work from home so I don’t spend money on cosmetics and clothes and don’t travel so this year I spent a lot of money on BTS
9. I make money to spend on BTSㅋㅋ
10. I think I spent more money… ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ