BIGBANG’s Taeyang, early morning dance training for upcoming comeback?… “Yea, must be”
On April 2, Taeyang uploaded a black-and-white video of him dancing to Big Wild’s “6’s to 9’s” featuring Rationale and H.E.R.’s “Hard Place.”
Along with the clips, he added the simple caption, “Yea, must be.”
original post: nate
1. [+545, -91] Taeyang is the same as the rest of them. They’re in the same group, which makes me think that he knew everything that was going on…
2. [+367, -84] I saw him in real life and he was wearing platforms but still shorter than my girlfriend. My girlfriend’s height is 163 cm.
3. [+285, -26] Honestly, if Taeyang gets into a scandal, it’s over for them
4. [+44, -16] Even if Taeyang knew about everything going on, what was he supposed to do?ㅋㅋ When you see your colleague or friend having affairs, shouldn’t you keep your mouth shut? Why would Taeyang reveal everything?ㅋㅋ You guys should worry about yourself instead
5. [+33, -17] Stop blaming Taeyang. Even if he knew what the other members were going to do, what would he have to do? They are all adults, should he keep an eye on them? The facts are that Taeyang did well without any scandals even in a group with them. He even married his first love and is ready to start their own family. Stop blaming someone innocent.
6. [+23, -19] Why are you guys swearing at Taeyang?ㅋㅋ There are many stupid people in the worldㅋㅋ
7. [+21, -10] I think he knew everything going on with YG. He just didn’t want to give up his top position
8. [+18, -23] The biggest victim…