New York City’s Empire State Building turned purple
The building turned purple to celebrate BTS‘s visit.
Purple represents BTS and ARMY
original post: theqoo
2. BTS boys were really successful.
3. There are still kids who don’t appreciate the popularity of BTS.
4. Wow, this is the first time for a Korean artist
5. That was a success of BTS. New Yorkers did that at the Empire Building they saw every day.
6. Imagine a remote country boy band coming to Seoul and you lit the tallest building in 5 minutes every hour for group and their fans …………. really amazing.
7. I’m not a fan of BTS but this is really great
8. The most iconic building in New York has changed colors to welcome BTS.
9. Why are there jealous comments? ㅋㅋㅋ BTS is really awesome
10. I’m proud to be a fan of BTS.