BTS makes K-Pop become mainstream trend on the global market
On the afternoon of the 26th, the 20th World Knowledge Forum ‘K-Pop Seen From Global View’ was held in Seoul, South Korea.
Nielsen Music global vice president, Helena Kosinski said, “I think BTS opened the door. They are not the first artists to open the door, but I think they are the mainstream. They appear on the most popular television shows in the United States. These are television shows that have millions of viewers, young people, as well as those in their 50s and 60s. I think that BTS makes K-Pop become mainstream trend on the global market, and they have created a good premise for other Kpop groups.”
original post: naver
1. [+431, -1] We are proud of BTS
2. [+250, -1] BTS, spreading good influence to peace all over the world, BTS is legendary
3. [+178, -9] Even though it would be okay to give BTS military exemptions, but it’s commendable for BTS to go on their own;
4. [+145, -1] BTS really did a big job.
5. [+112, -1] Bangtan… Our favorite artist
6. [+18, -0] It’s not the first time, but it’s the first time that BTS has opened its doors and made it mainstream, making it easier for other groups to move into the United States. We’re gonna have to thank BTS.
7. [+12, -1] If you send BTS to the military, you should seriously think about its impact on the country.
8. [+10, -0] I’m so proud of BTS
9. [+8, -0] BTS will appear in history books later