Pledis side “NU’EST and Seventeen only accept handwritten letters as gifts next year”
“Hello, this is Pledis Entertainment.
We would like to make an announcement regarding our artists’ fan support.
We appreciate all the love and support fans have shown our affiliate artists thus far. After thorough discussion with NU’EST and Seventeen, we have decided to no longer accept any type of fan support with the exception of hand-written letters starting the year 2020.
A detailed fan support guideline will be posted on the official fan-site for each artist.
Thank you for your cooperation and kind understanding.”
original post: theqoo
1. Fans may be a little disappointed, but that’s good for fans and artists.
2. I think this is good
3. It’s a pity that I want to support, but I have to respect and follow the opinions of my singers.
4. I don’t like the culture of fan supportㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m glad to see this statement from Pledis
5. It’s better that idols should not accept gifts from fans
6. I think it’s the right decision. Why should idols receive gifts from fans even when they earn so much money?
7. Good job. I don’t like the culture of fan support.
8. So they have accepted gifts from fans for a long time..?
9. Are they saying they only accept handwritten letters? Anyway, it’s good for fans and singers.
10. This is a good decision.