Oh My Girl’s side, “Jiho to take a temporary break from activities… signs of anxiety getting worse”
This is WM Entertainment.
We are relaying unfortunate news to fans who support our artist Oh My Girl.
Oh My Girl member Jiho has been receiving treatment at the hospital since the second half of 2019 due to frequent deterioration of her health and symptoms of anxiety.
Recently, the symptoms of anxiety have worsened, and we decided that it would be difficult for her to carry out her activities as part of Oh My Girl as usual. To prioritize our artist’s health, we decided that she should take a temporary break.
We are very sorry for causing concern with the sudden news.
We will do our best to focus on recovering and maintaining [Jiho’s] health so that her hiatus is not prolonged, and we ask you to continue to send Oh My Girl warm love and support.
Thank you.” cr
original post: naver
1. [+1713, -32] Jiho, don’t be sick, let’s find strength…. We will wait for your bright looks.
2. [+1201, -63] There are many idol groups whose standards are too strict. Maybe that’s why their mental health is getting worse. Kang Daniel, Jooheon and Jiho, I hope everyone gets well soon.
3. [+494, -15] Jiho, I will support and pray for you to come back healthy.
4. [+342, -4] Please rest comfortably. Don’t be sick ㅜㅠㅡㅠ
5. [+204, -3] Let’s not get sick ㅜㅜ
6. [+72, -1] It must have been hard… Thank you for staying with us until the end of the year. We won’t go anywhere, so please take care of yourself and come back. I will always pray. It’s sad, but we’ll wait for you!
7. [+58, -1] I’ve been a fan of Oh My Girl and Jiho since Queendom ㅠㅠ Don’t get sick and see you again.