Oh My Girl’s Seunghee, malicious comments related to BTS “I’m ashamed and sorry”
A malicious comment that, “Don’t keep selling BTS and think up new topics to talk about.” Seunghee has talked in the past about her friendship with BTS‘s V and Jimin, who were her classmates in high school.
In response to this comment on “Night of Hate Comments,” Seunghee said, “We practiced together in high school, and I have cheered them on since before their debut. But now they’re my seniors in the industry, and famous worldwide, so there are many difficulties in talking about them.”
original post: naver
1. [+521, -12] Kim Sook is right. Why do they share their responsibilities when they say they are friends?
2. [+466, -14] Nothing wrong with Seunghee. Even before BTS became famous, they were already friends and they kept in touch. She was happy that she had a good time with her friends and they were editing it to raise the show’s ratings by using it. I don’t know if some thoughtless fans say so, but I’m cheering for Oh My Girl.
3. [+368, -12] I think Taehyung and Jimin will be so sad with this article. She is a friend of theirs, and she had to apologize and upset when accused of being their friend. Most ARMY also cheered for friends of BTS members. Oh, I will cheer for you, Oh My Girl Seunghee.
4. [+269, -25] I’m an ARMY. I know the three of them are friends and become more interested in Oh My Girl Seunghee. Who commented maliciously to her? They are friends from school days and their friendship is cute. I envy her.
5. [+147, -9] Seunghee seems so bright and lovely …. She sings well. She is cute.
6. [+14, -2] I’m ARMY. I’ve never seen a malicious comment. It’s a minority. Don’t worry!!
7. [+9, -0] I’ve never seen any bad comments before. I’m worried that this might cause bad comments. Most ARMY don’t do that.
8. [+9, -0] I’ve never seen ARMY, including me, talking badly about her. Thank you for telling me about V and Jimin’s past. So please don’t worry too much and cheer up!!!!