One of the 3rd generation girl groups singing live well
All members have good vocal skills and are good at singing
‘MR Removed’ stage
Their voices are too good
I was surprised that Irene perfectly digested all the rap parts.
‘MR Removed’ after the famous audio disaster
Red Velvet sings Live PEEK-A-BOO
All members are good
I know that they sing live often.
They’re getting better these days, so ‘Red Velvet Live’ seems to be able to trust and listen right now.
original post: theqoo
1. Yeri doesn’t seem to sing live well
2. Their song level is really hard … They seem to be the best 3rd generation girl group to sing live
3. There are some good members and some not…
4. I wonder Mamamoo is not a 3rd generation girl group?
5. Maybe I’ll be convinced by your flattering words, but no…
6. There are so many sarcastic comments here right nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oh yeah.
7. Only Wendy and Seulgi are the members who can sing live well.
8. It’s one of the many groups that are good at live singing, and we’re not saying that Red Velvet is better than Mamamoo, so don’t compare themㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. I think it’s BLACKPINK. Only Seulgi and Wendy are good at live singing in Red Velvet
10. I’m not a Red Velvet fan, but the live video is really admirable.
11. Good at live singing, you can think of Mamamoo, Red Velvet and BLACKPINK in the 3rd generation (Of course there are other groups that are good at it, but these 3 groups I know.)
12. But anyway Red Velvet is still better at singing live than BLACKPINK and TWICE
13. Seulgi Wendy, and the rest is more than average. Joy has good melody.