One of the most important reasons for conflict within an idol group
It’s difficult to be stuck with your best friend for 24 hours no matter how close you are. There will be times you can’t stand the other person. So it would be a lie that group members didn’t fight with each other, not even once. It’s impossible to avoid each other even after a small argument, and things can get awkward.
When you’re working at a company where there is someone who bullies you, it’s possible to avoid them when you come home and can rest comfortably. But that’s impossible for idol members who dorm together. There’s even a saying, ‘Don’t become roommates with your close friends.’ So being an idol is really an extreme job. cr
original post: theqoo
1. Even if you live with your parents, you fight with them all day long, but you share your private life for a long time with someone you don’t understand their personalities..
2. I think living in dorms with the idol members really do cause conflict within the group
3. I think the lack of personal space can increase discord or conflict
4. I lived with my close friend and we went separate ways after fighting
5. If you live with your friend, you will lose your friend
6. It might be a little better if each member had a room of their own
7. Each person should have at least one room of their own ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ People will go crazy without their own space
8. I’m also a person who believes you need to live separately from your close friends
9. If I look at this, I think BTS went through such a situation, so it seems that their success is partly due to the good relationship between the members
10. If you don’t have personal space, you become sensitive